The plaster sprayer makes the mortar adhere perfectly to the wall, reducing the risk of imperfections and cracks and making the pouring of the plaster easier and faster
The ceiling plaster sprayer differs from the wall plaster sprayer for the different inclination of the bowl compared to the handle.
The second difference is in the holes:
the ceiling plasterer has smaller holes, as the thickness of the plaster on the ceiling, must be lower than the one used for the walls.
The air pressure with which the plaster is sprayed is the same for both machines.
- PLASTER SPRAYER
- Length: 65 cm
- Own weight: Kg 2.45
- Maximum working pressure : Bar 6.00
- Complete emptying time at a pressure of 6 bar : sec. 4.50
- FEATURES FOR THE COMPRESSOR (*):
- At least 3 HP single phase
- Tank : from min. 50/100 lt
- Intake air per minute : 350/400 lt
- Recommended pressure for this use: between 3 and 6 bar
- FEATURES FOR THE AIR HOSE (*):
- Internal diameter : at least 1 cm / 1.2 cm
(*) compressor and connected air hose are available on request
FOLLOWING DETAILED IMAGES OF OUR PARTICULARS: