LINO SELLA SRL Via Cà Silvestre, 7-36024 Ponte di Nanto (VI) VAT number 03862470246 (hereinafter "Holder"), as data controller, informs you pursuant to art. 13 D.Lgs. 30.6.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, "Privacy Code") and art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter, "GDPR") that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
1. Object of the treatment
The Data Holder processes personal data, such as name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank and payment details - hereinafter, "personal data" or even "data") that you have communicated in on the conclusion of contracts for the services and products of the Owner.
2. Purpose of the processing
Your personal data are processed without your express consent (Article 24 letter a), b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
- conclude contracts for the services and products of the Holder;
- fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from relations with you in existence;
- fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as for anti-money laundering);
- exercise the rights of the holder, for example the right to defense in court.
3. Processing methods
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
The Data Holder will process the personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the purposes of service.
4. Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2:
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
- to third-party companies or other subjects (as an indication, credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, etc.) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Owner, in their capacity as external managers of treatment.
5. Communication of data
Without the need for express consent (pursuant to Article 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Holder may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2 to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities, to insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, businesses and professionals offering banking, administrative, accounting, credit protection services, to companies offering transportation or management services, maintenance and development of information systems and of the site, as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of said purposes.
These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
Your information will not be disseminated.
The data are kept and checked by adopting appropriate preventive security measures, aimed at minimizing the risks of loss and destruction, unauthorized access, and the treatment that is not permitted and different from the purposes for which the processing is carried out.
7. Data transfer
The management and conservation of personal data will take place within the European Union.
8. Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the right pursuant to art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- obtain: a) updating, rectification or integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection.
Where applicable, you also have the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority
9. How to exercise rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending a communication:
1. by e-mail, at: email@example.com
2. or by post A.R., to: Lino Sella Srl, via Cà Silvestre, 7-36024 Ponte di Nanto (VI) Italy
10. Holder, manager and agents
The Data Holder is LINO SELLA SRL Via Cà Silvestre, 7-36024 Ponte di Nanto (VI) Italy VAT IT03862470246